Many movie provider applications in the market fulfill the need of the users for free. Although, I haven’t found the perfect app nearly as VIVA TV, that meets the needs and requirements of every type of user out there. They do have compatibility for other platforms like Android, Windows & Mac, iOS, Android TV Box, Firestick, Roku, and they are adding many more as you are reading right now.
Nothing beats the feeling of watching your favorite movie and tv shows on your PC for free with earphones plugged in. VIVA TV Apk lets you do all the things which you haven’t probably imagined for other applications, that consists of seeing trending new movies and tv series at any place, any time you want. You just had to have a will of watching new movies and don’t forget the good network connection to handle your needs.
What is Viva TV?
This article will give you all the details about How to download VIVA TV APK on PC and How to install VIVA TV APK on PC. You just have to follow the below steps to get the idea about the installation of it. But before you do that, don’t forget to check out the features that have been mentioned just for you to get the impression about this VIVA TV App. We have also added the benefits of using it compare to other similar applications, so you can choose wisely. Read the full article to know all about it, or you can directly scroll to the bottom of the page to download the VIVA TV Apk.
This application is not available in the play store or any other app store, so if you are finding it there, the chances are very much less that you are going to find anything there so get on with this article. Now, the VIVA TV application is thoroughly made for android system, so you would need to download and install an emulator on your PC, you can choose any but We would prefer installing NOX App Player for its great User Interface and Compatibility as well as Speed.
First, let me state the minimum PC requirements for installing the emulator so you wouldn’t have problems in the future regarding the software itself. If your system meets the requirements then you can carry forward to installing Nox App Player in your system.
Minimum System Requirements For PC
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.00GHz Or Higher
- Physical Memory (RAM): 4 GB
- Graphical Memory (GPU): NVIDIA GeForce 6100 Or Higher
- Required Size On Disk: 300 MB
- Compatible OS: WINDOWS 7 / WINDOWS 8 / WINDOWS 8.1/ WINDOWS 10 / MAC / LINUX
Don’t worry, if your system doesn’t meet the minimum requirements, as you can always try other emulators for your PC. Just search on google and you would get the best results for your system. If your system meets the requirement then follow the below steps to install it.
Download NOX App Player (Emulator) On Your PC
- The first step would be to download the NOX App Player on your PC by going through this official website Nox App Player. It’s a freeware software, so you don’t have to pay anything for it, just download it.
- Now, go through the setup of that and complete the installation process.
- You have successfully installed the Nox Emulator on your system, so it’s time to download and install the VIVA TV apk.
How to install VIVA TV APK on PC
- First things first, download the apk file of VIVA Tv on your PC with this link VIVA TV APP.
- Open Nox App Player while VIVA TV Apk downloads on your system.
- After downloading the VIVA TV App, just drag the file to the Nox Emulator’s home screen.
- It would open a dialogue box to install that application on the Nox Emulator, just go with the process.
- After that, you would find the VIVA TV Apk on the home screen of the Nox App Player.
- You have successfully installed VIVA TV APK On PC.